Day 4!
Welcome once again readers to my blog! Today is day 4 on my journey and we are moving right into the next line of artists that we will be exploring on this trip. We first woke up and then had breakfast. Then we went straight into the day. Now if anyone truly knows me, they know that I am a die hard Disney fan. I have been my whole life thus far and I always will be. So when I was given the opportunity to work with the animators at DisneyWorld, you can imagine the amount of joy I expressed. Today was my first day in my apprenticeship with the animators and I was pretty nervous. However when I arrived and was introduced/welcomed by everyone, it was a pretty incredible experience. We talked about all our favorite Disney films and we drew a lot! I learned all about how characters are created and it was a lot of fun. We all had lunch together and I learned so much. I was the only intern out of a group of animators so I was able to ask all the questions that I wanted to. It was truly an incredible experience. I am so grateful to have been able to spend a day with the animators of so many Disney cartoons such as, Moana, Frozen, Coco and so many more! It was truly a wonderful day that I will never forget. After all this, we returned to our hotel for dinner and then rest. I spent the whole day out so I was pretty tired. I am super excited to start my study of Bob Ross tomorrow and I can't wait to tell you all about it!
Here are some of the drawings I did today at Disney!
Here are some of the drawings I did today at Disney!


Sierra! I would recognize your artwork anywhere! You need to remember to pick up your Drowned World painting from our classroom before you leave school! What a wonderful internship opportunity this is for you. Not only because you love all things Disney, but most importantly that you are learning from many of the best in the business!
ReplyDeleteAwesome drawings! How exciting to be the only intern! Your passion for this internship really draws your reader into your adventure. Keep up the great work, and I look forward to reading about what you will learn in the following days.
ReplyDeleteI can only imagine how excited you were to have this opportunity. Maybe one day you will be apart of the animation team!
ReplyDeleteAgain, wow! There is something about Disney characters that put a smile on your face :) Your drawing of Cinderella is just gorgeous, her robust gown makes her all the more magical. Oh my gosh, my daughter is obsessed with Frozen!
ReplyDeleteYour characters are so well done! Your little Moana is so so cute! That sounds like such an amazing and fun day and I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself. Seems like you learned a lot and its so great you were able to learn from such highly talented people given the skill and detail that movies like Coco, Frozen, and Moana exhibited. - Sarah & Tyler
ReplyDeleteWOW! Love that you shared your drawings, and can't believe how much you've done in a short time. The animators of Coco make me swoon, I just think that is the most beautiful movie I've ever seen.
ReplyDelete