Day 6!

Welcome back readers to the second to last day of my spring at sage trip here in Orlando! I am so sad that the trip is coming to a close, however we still have so much more things to do so I am excited to get started! Today we have a very loose schedule so it is mainly up to us to go around and explore. The first thing we did after breakfast was go to a Bob Ross painting class! It was extremely fun and I learned so much! I enjoyed talking with the other students in the class as well! I was definitely the youngest there! Everyone in the class was around the age of 50! So I enjoyed talking to each of them and hearing why they wanted to take the class. They all said that they used to watch Bob Ross and his show on TV. He used to have an art show where he would show people how to paint beautiful and easy paintings in one hour! They used to love it and it inspired them to take classes now! After the class, we had lunch at a park nearby. I was inspired by the people that i saw around me, so I did some simple sketches of them as well. After this we pretty much explored the nearby area for the rest of the day. It was super fun and we saw some amazing things. I learned so much today. We are unfortunately leaving tomorrow and I am sad to go. Thanks for reading and joining me on my journey!
Here is the painting that I did today in the art class!
Related image

Comments

  1. Another nice painting! I am glad that you enjoyed the class. I would watch him paint on tv as a kid, just like the other people in the class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so gifted Sierra!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Bob Ross lives on :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4!