Day 7!
Hello readers and welcome to my very last blog for this trip! I have learned so much more on this trip than I could have ever imagined! I am so so grateful for this opportunity and for the people that have been joining me on this journey. On our final day, we woke up, finished our packing, and then had breakfast at the hotel. We then went to the park for the very last time. I drew some more sketches of the people there. I will show them below. We spent our last couple hours in this park doing a lot of art. We had lunch in the park and then packed up to go. We then went to the airport and we headed home. It was such an incredible trip that I will never forget. I am beyond grateful for those that supported this trip as well as me. I am also thankful for my mom and grandma who joined me on this trip. They truly enjoyed it as well. While I am glad to be home, I am also sad to be leaving Orlando. I hope to one day soon return to Florida to be able to immerse myself in this art again! But for now, thanks for reading about my journey!
Thanks for sharing your journey with all of us! I am glad that you found the trip to be meaningful!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your passion with us. I am really happy you made the best of the Independent Project experience.
ReplyDeleteI love your passion, it's absolutely contagious just reading your blog. I'm so glad that you were able to put together this independent project
ReplyDelete